It's a little on the strange side because Im emtying out my fridge because my daughter and I will be out of town this weekend...so, Top left and clockwise...PB & J on whole wheat, Old Fashioned Oats with PB, Raisins, and Agave Syrup, then Strawberry yogurt with PB2 mixed in before I walked out the door, Tomatoes topped with Mrs. Dash Chipotle and Italian, and then Popcorn and a Think Thin in case I need them, so far I have not - yesterday was a rough eating day for me, so today I wanted to be prepared...some days I just get hungry, while others Im fine...I try not to stress about it and blame body changes that come once a month...for dinner I am planning on Chicken, Broccoli, and Tomatoes with Butter and Diced Tomatoes and Garlic for the chicken...today I have already added in dinner on my MFP app to see if that will help me stay on track more...fingers crossed :)
Ok, and for the last one today, I am linking up with Ms. Shannon from Life After I Dew for:
Today, I am Saying So What?!? if:
- I am taking my work out to my house this afernoon, which means there will be some improvisation...at least I will get it done
- If I ate like the Cookie Monster yesterday, and didnt track after 3:00...the venison chili brought into work, in addition to the subway sandwiches my boss insisted I take home with me were just too much for me to handle...we all have bad days, right?
- If I still havent switched out my winter clothes for summer clothes yet...baby girl is taken care of, but I need to do it, and it wont get done this week, ugh, next weekend it is!
- If my run yesterday was rough...it was only 1.5 miles but I felt like I was weaving on the treadmill...hopefully no one noticed!! At least I did it :)
- If I will most likely be running on the treadmill again tomorrow morning, the high tomorrow morning is 28 degrees... yeah not happening :)
- If it takes me sometimes two weeks to respond to comments, I hope no one is offended by this
- If I cant wait to food prep on Sunday to really get my head in the game...Im doing the exercise, now the diet must follow...
- And that, my friends, is it :) See you tomorrow!!
It felt like a bun and hoody kind of day :)