1) Train for your half the way youre supposed to!!! This means, since you skipped your 8 miler on Sunday, you get to do it this weekend instead of the super fun 10K...boom!
2) Kill it in weight loss and win those two diet bets you signed up for
3) Wake up early every weekday to get your runs in
4) Food prep even if it's on a Tuesday!
5) Have as much fun with your family as possible :)
6) Oh and kick super serious butt in school :)
7) Oh and Drink WATER!!
In other news:
I bought new running shoes this weekend and after running this morning, I realzied they were too small, so I exchanged them for a new pair:
Brooks Adrenaline - so excited and what a beautiful color they are :)
I had originally tried Mizunos, but my snausages were screaming for air so I exchanged them for this roomier pair :)
This weekend I also went through some photos to put into storage and man there is nothing more motivating then seeing pics of yourself from high school!
I also bought my first pair of size 4 jeans:
And because it is Transformation Tuesday, here is a B/A pic:
June 2011 to today :)
Ok, have a great day everyone!!