And before we came home from work, we went over to Amelia's school for their "Friendship Day" party - so lame, why cant they just call it Valentine's Day - way to confuse my 3 year old!
So, today I am linking up with Ms. Holly from Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally for:
This is my pathetic little fridge:
- We live on an Army Post and this is the Fridge we got...womp womp
- I need to go grocery shopping but we are leaving for a day trip tomorrow and Im waiting until Sunday...so dont judge me :)
- Yes, that is a full glass of white wine on the top shelf - I decided I did not need it...I applaud my good choices and yes that is the box of wine on the bottom shelf - Bota Box is the bomb.com y'all - Soo good :)
- Milk, juice, eggs, bread, cheese, worcheshire sauce, salsa, ketchup...these are the must haves - everything else is bought on a weekly basis - I have ground turkey in the door defrosting...hmm...burgers tonight maybe?
- My freezer is usually even fuller than this - I like to buy bulk meat (chicken and ground turkey/beef) and Amelia loves pancakes in the mornings, I also like to have frozen veggies on hand in case I dont have a chance to grocery shop - like today :)
Ok folks, that is all - here are some pics I took this morning:
Stink bomb 3000 coloring on our "Menu/To do list board"
Pretending she is asleep :)
Love her so much!
OK I will see you all on Monday - Have a great weekend!