Um, can you say FML now? Oh wells - I will do it, I always get it done :)
So, today I am linking up with two ladies:
#1 is Ms. Jenn from Peas and Crayons
So, last night with dinner I baked eggs in muffin tins - I had read about this all around the Internet and was intrigued to see if this idea worked, it would create the perfect egg for sandwiches in the AM - it worked :)
For Lunch, I had the lazy girl's version of a Big Ass Salad:
To be fair, I was home sick with the flu :(
For dinner I made pork chops, salad, leftover pasta and creamed spinach, yum!
For my second link up, I am linking up with Ms. Shannon at Life After I Dew for:
- I have a discussion board due in a little over four hours over a book I have barely cracked open
- I stayed home to work today due to this nasty flu and took a 3 hour nap
- I have yet to work out this week - having the flu sucks a big fat one
- I took baby girl to school today, even though I was home sick, this mama needed to take a nap and she needs routine...
- My house looks like a bomb went off - when both G and I are sick, it's super hard to care what the house looks like
- I am contemplating having a cup of coffee, but I know I am going to regret it come midnight when I cant sleep...
Ok, folks, Im outta here - wish me luck and here is a picture of Amelia for fun:
She is super cute :)