Hello Everyone, how is your Friday going - we are almost there!! A few hours left for me :) Then I am going to head over to the gym and then go home to be with my hubby and baby girl :) So this Friday I am linking up with Ms. Allie at Tales of a Twenty Something and Ms. Brin at Bold Butter Baby for:
This Week my Pit has been:
- Feeling Overwhelmed with Grad School/Working/Family Life...etc...
- NOT LOSING ANY WEIGHT - but not gaining any either, I'm blaming that sneaky bea Aunt Flo
- Being a nasty bea to my husband, who doesn't deserve it
- Having said husband eat the last Think Thin bar yesterday - grr!!
- Drinking so much water that apparently I am flushing out my electrolytes and getting headaches
This Week my Peak has been:
- Finishing all my grad school assignments - it's hard but Im doing it :)
- Not gaining any weight - even though I didnt lose any - meh :(
- Finishing up Week 2 of the Couch to 5K :)
- Making time for awesome friends and letting our children run wild:
- Making myself look beautimous this morning - using this hair stuff on my perfectly straightened hair:
And then slathering my lips with this stuff:
Which the lovely Ms. Laura over at Walking in Memphis in Heels suggested - and it's awesome!
So here we are:
Check out that precious girl :)
No Mommy, dont take my picture!
Take one of Lambie :)
- One more Peak of the week? Watching my fine specimen of a husband walk around in his Rugby get up :) He is so hot! Love him!
And the thing I really need to remember when it comes to this weight loss stuff so that I dont get discouraged is this:
It took 10 years to put it on, it's not going to come off all at once, unfortunately!
Ok guys, have a fun weekend :)