I almost forgot to add in the best part of my day - so this is an edited version of my original post - so for those 13 people that have looked at this blog - I hope you come back for one more look:
So, yesterday in the mail I received this:
My new bag from Laura at Serrano Style - I bought this awesome little bag from her online Etsy Store- Nerdy Pumpkin - GO CHECK IT OUT :) She makes the cutest stuff! You can get to the store by going Here :) Enjoy Shopping!
Today I am only doing two link ups - I could participate in the gazillion link ups out there today but I don't want there to be link up overkill - so two it is:
#1 is Ms. Jenn from Peas and Crayons for:
Which, truth be told - I was not feeling the soup - so after dipping all my crackers in the soup, I threw the soup out and raided my boss's snacks - came up with peanut butter crackers - not the healthiest option but peanut butter has protein right?
For a snack this afternoon I will be having this:
Do you see the cutie patootie in the background?
And for dinner I am going to be making my version of THESE Turkey Muffins - they are so good and so healthy, I will post the recipe tomorrow.
#2 is with Mrs. Bear at Think Happy Thoughts for:
Today I Confess that:
- I am having a discouraged day, I don't even think anyone out there reads this thing, and I am really wondering why I am keeping it going...womp womp :(
- I am overwhelmed with school - I knew it would be hard but hot damn it's hard
- I didn't start back working out this week - I was supposed to run yesterday but there were logistic issues with an Internet installation so I had to rush to pick up the girl instead of sweating it out at the gym - today I am itching to get there!
- I have been a mean nasty bea to my husband this week - granted my lovely friend visited me this morning, but that's no excuse - operation make hubby happy is in full effect.
- I'm hoping we have a low key weekend...is it bad that I sometimes want to be a hobbit and stay home?
- What I really want to do is have a few adult bevs...Friday is so close!
- OK, I promise tomorrow I will be more upbeat...see you then...